If you're looking to become a millionaire, or just have enough to cover your needs and wants, budgeting is the first step.
Following a budget means you spend more on what you want to be spending your money on and less on what you don't - increasing your happiness tenfold!
Since I began budgeting, I've been able to have money to invest in stocks (and make over 100% return), buy not just 1 property, but 4 properties, become financially free at age 38 and a millionaire at age 40.
I've been able to achieve my financial goals in a way I never thought possible and you can too!
Are you ready to finally feel financially fit and drop the money struggle??
Then Budgeting Bootcamp is for you! It's all about setting up a simple money system to create the wealth you desire so you can master your money and start living the life you want (finally take that vacation you've been dreaming about or buy your dream home).
Money will always be a big part of our lives (whether we like like it or not) so the sooner we start mastering our money, the sooner we'll be able to become financially free - not having to worry about working for money or relying on someone else for money.
We can become the masters of our own money instead of having our money master us. It's time to take control of your finances and become a lot happier along the way.
Create a quick & easy budget that will change your life
Start making your money work for you so you can take that vacation to Italy, buy your dream home, or go on a guilt-free shopping spree.
Stop being afraid to look at your finances or getting frustrated every time you try to start a budget and instead feel in control of your money.
Start reaching your financial goals so you can look back on the past year and be excited, instead of depressed, to see how far you've come financially.
Here's what's included in this life-changing course:
Module 1 - Busting Budgeting Myths
- Bust through any limiting beliefs or myths you've had about budgeting.
- Get a clear understanding on why budgeting hasn't worked for you in the past so you can take the steps to move forward.
Module 2 - Set Up Your Spending Plan
- Budget template included so you don't have to do the heavy lifting!
- Learn step by step to create a simple, but effective spending plan (aka budget) so you can start spending money on what you really want.
- Discover how to easily update your spending plan with Mint.com (a free resource) and my spending plan template so you're taking hardly anytime at all to update your budget.
- Discover the #1 reason people don't actually follow their budgets and how to overcome it.
Module 3 - Become a Conscious Spender
- Learn the 5 steps to becoming a conscious spender so you can stop feeling guilt or regret about spending money and start feeling empowered to spend your money where it matters the most to you.
- Discover the #1 question to ask yourself every time you spend money so you can get rid of buyer's remorse once and for all!
BONUS! Module 4 - Tips for Achieving Financial Goals
- Find out my top 15 tips for achieving your financial goals (which can also be applied to other goals) so you can get what you want financially (dream house, vacation to Bali...).
- Discover how easy it is to reach your goals so you can get to where you want to be financially.
BONUS! Module 5 - Recommended Reads
- BONUS! I share with you my top 2 recommended budgeting books.
- These books helped me get started on the path of taking control of my finances so I could purchase my third property in 2016.